Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Morning Ritual

Early every morning, i start off by brushing my teeth. Secondly i take a shower or sometimes, i eat before taking a shower just so i wouldn't have to run out of the house without eating(Gives me nausea on the bus if i don't eat). Thirdly, go on to dress up. I usually pick out my clothes the night before to give me time to do other things in the morning such as; Revising any work i need to, finish homework i haven't finished or just relax and "catch-up"(meaning listen to music or in my case read a book). Fourthly, i give my best friend a call to see if she is ready so that i could walk to the bus stop and wait for her. While on my way out, i tell my dad I'm leaving(I only do this to please him; If it were left up to me, i wouldn't do it. But hey at least i get money for doing that!). Then, i walk down to the bus stop to wait for my friend. Finally, we catch for the Bus 20 to school while munching on rice krispies for an added bonus from her mom who just loves to remind us to have extra snacks...just in case.

                

4 comments:

  1. I understand about the dad part because my mother does the samething from time to time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you wear what you pikced the night before or do yuo change your mind in the morning?

    I'm glad you say good bye to your dad -- just to please him ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DONT SEE HOW YOU CAN EAT THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING.... MY MOTHER MAKES ME DO THE SAMETHING YUR FATHER MAKES YU DO LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...i always have to tell my mother when im leaving out because if i dont she gets upset...

    ReplyDelete