Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Battle between my stomach and Food.

Yesterday I ate Chinese rice with shrimp and broccoli on the side topped with a bottle of water. Uhmm-uhmm-uhm, i was in heavenly bliss for awhile. The rice was well done and the shrimp was to die for. It aroused my taste buds so much that i burned my tongue trying to eat fast. The broccoli even though a little sweet, made me feel like i was eating healthy because i usually don't do so.I ate so much that my stomach was protesting against the amount of food i was consuming...lol. All in all, the food was delicious and i can't wait to get some more!!!

4 comments:

  1. lol he said aroused but anyway nice datails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried the shrimp and brocoli before. I will definitly have to try this at least once.From your description it has pulled me into wanting to try it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shrimp and brocoli! that made me hungry just thinking about it lol

    ReplyDelete