Saturday, September 25, 2010

Food Inc., Reality Check!!!

I don't ever want to watch that movie again. Grossed me out. The way animals were sluttered and how fast that process was just made me want to stop eating meat for a WHILE. The bacteria that could be in my body from the meat that i consume every day or so and the anti-body things that were stuffed into the animals as food was plain old CRAZY. I didn't want to ever eat meat again if i could help it. This movie made me have a reality check. I thought of all the times i ate McDonald's and didn't even seat to think of how unhealthy the meat was or how it was processed. I thought about all the bacteria that i could be carrying in my stomach and i just had to stop. No more McDonald's for me for a LONG time. Now, I watch everything i eat. I read the ingredients used to make the food and i read the labels. I also make sure to eat as little of everything if it has something unhealthy inside just in case. I don't even drink soda anymore because of the unhealthy corn syrup and "other" things inside.

5 comments:

  1. hahahahah you had the best photo..hands down....no contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE PICTURE LOL BUT IN A WAY THAT PICTURE IS SOME WHAT TRUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't had anything from McDonal's since the movie i watched....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of Ronald!!! It's great. Yeah, I had hamburgers for dinner last night, and memories of the movie hit me and turned my stomach. This is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur photo is helirious....and i do agree of how bacterica can be in your stomach....SOOOOOOO NASTY

    ReplyDelete