Sunday, October 10, 2010
My Writing Process
To begin writing my paper, i jut down some ideas and main points. I then go on to turn those ideas to a full blown outline. After writing the outline, i start writing a the rough draft to kind of see how my paper will turn out. Once that's done, i revise the draft to make sure i have made all my points and that my ideas are well thought out. When i'm finished with the rough draft, i then start to write the revised draft which will be more polished than the first one. I make sure that i have enough details to support my paper and that my grammar is on point. I also try to make sure i have revised all my errors in order to avoid overexagerated sentences. Finally, i reread the entire paper for any mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment