Wow! Can't believe i am actually in college right now. Thought i would have to drop out on the first day because of all the expectations i had on how college should be. It has been very interesting though, with how "basic" everything is so far. Well, they have syllables but then again, teachers are known to come up with crazy assignments. Yesterday in math class, i almost went to sleep from boredom----I hate math. But right now, sitting in English class is kind of a relief. Since it has to do with expressing ideas and writing, i don't mind. Ms. Simon said that we would write a lot about food. I wonder if we could actually get to eat some. I love food and i really think she should provide some kind of snacks that we could chew on while studying about food because i can just bet how hungry I'll get every day. Anyway, it's really cool for right now and since college hasn't killed me yet, i guess I'll survive......I hope.
Paula K.
I'll think about the snacks. Or maybe you all could bring snacks. Cause if I bring them, they're going to be something healthy...so you might not like my snacks.
ReplyDeleteI think that snacks would be and excellent idea.
ReplyDeletei agree witht the snaks but we should bring the snacks instead.
ReplyDeleteI was feeling the same way. i didnt realize how many expectations came with college.I was kinda feeling overwhemled.second week third day i'm feeling great:)
ReplyDelete