Sunday, October 24, 2010

My writing: Begining, Now and the Future

God, how far I've come. I didn't think i would be writing the way i am right now. Looking back on my first post, i don't think i was writing with as much sentence structure or writing organized thoughts. It was more free writing than anything.  My plans for this class were to learn how to write better in every sense of the word and to be able to write with organized thoughts especially in essays. Now, i can do all that and more. My essay have more depth to them and less mistakes. I don't have a lot of grammar errors like i used to. I am very close to reaching my goals. Actually, i think I've met most of them. My strengths haven't changed, but my weaknesses have...a lot. I can now say, i am able to write like a college student. My high school writing years are behind me. The next five weeks of the semester, i know, will be gruelling but that's the chance I'm willing to take in order to write better than i do right now. I will revise my papers, talk to tutors and my teacher to help detect any problems i could straighten in my work. I will learn to use outlines more often to organize my thoughts on paper and also proofread. That's one thing i hate doing but i will do so for my portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. Its good that your weaknesses have improved alot and that you feel confident in your writing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i'm going to do, checking with tutors

    ReplyDelete