Monday, December 6, 2010

My Experiences from Begining to End

This Semester, I had the experience of learning new things such as writing good papers. Even though i still have to master what it takes to write a good paper, i can say for sure that i am able to write a decent paper. Enough so that my work is good but needs more work. I still have difficulty applying all the requirements enough to make my paper look good. Also, i love the blogging assignments we have had this semester and the few projects we did. I did however, HATE writing papers on The Omnivore's Dilemma. That is one book i hope never to read again. I also hated having to read it over and over again for specific information. In truth, i don't think i would be giving anyone advice about taking EN001. Because of my experience in the class, i don't think i have that much to say on the subject yet, i will tell someone about to take this class to just be patient and do all their work. I wish someone had told me that i could do whatever it took to pass the class and that i am smart enough to pass the class without letting frustration override my judgement.





1 comment:

  1. Hi paula!! yes that book and movie was alittle boring but I guess I learn somthing from it even through it not my taste of book or movie I guess college is about seeing new aspect of life some we like and other we can't stand!!!!

    ReplyDelete